Monday, October 20, 2008

CLAIRE IS CRAWLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She has been learning for a month now and all of a sudden today out of nowhere I sat her down to make her bottle this morning and she took off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I need to finally buy those baby gates! Also, yesterday she had her first taste of real food no jar baby food. She ate her little stars (like cheerios), shredded chicken with basil, and diced carrots and peaches.. I think more was fed to athena than actually ended up in her mouth! OH and she tried some of daddy's homemade refried beans (yuck)...! the video is of her taking her first little crawls after I went for the camera!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful! We're so proud of you Claire! Poor mommy has her hands full now! We love you and miss you and can't wait until you mommy and daddy are back with us!!! XOXOXOXO